Fresh & Waste Water Solutions
- New residential, commercial & industrial water wells with 5 year warranty
- Fresh water cistern installation
- Pumps and pressure systems for fresh water systems
- Top quality products, resources & technology.
- Repairing, cleaning / shocking or abandoning old wells
- Test hole drilling & Geothermal applications
- Certificate of competency for designing and installing private, on-site, waste water systems
- Septic tanks, fields, mounds, at-grade, open-discharge and treatment systems
- Pumps and pressure systems for waste water systems
Our equipment includes:
- Skid Steer
- Picker Truck
- Dump Truck
About Hydrotech Solutions
HydroTech is well-equipped and can respond quickly if needed. Whether you have a larger project or an emergency, we are prepared to get the job done!
Our team is comprised of friendly, competent, highly-skilled, licensed drillers. We strive to be a leader in the industry as a member of The Alberta Water Well Drilling Association, and continuing our education with all types of septic system and maintaining our Certificate of Competency for Private Sewage Installation.
Based out of Sturgeon County, we are perfectly located to serve all of Central Alberta. We are local and family-owned and operated. The owner himself will be drilling the well! We take pride in what we do and work hard to assure you get the best outcome.
As locals, we have a vested interest in keeping our environment clean. We use the latest techniques and technology to protect our groundwater and surrounding environment. All our equipment on site is kept up-to-date and preventative maintenance is key to prevent loss of time or dangerous accidents.
We offer free estimates with an onsite visit. Our competitive prices will match any water well quote, and we will give you honest professional service. We do not take shortcuts that affect your water quality or quality of service, so you can rest assured that your money is well-spent.
Bundle several services together and you will receive even greater savings.